Personal CT Call


So I'm finally at a place where I can really use a personal Creative Team, woohoo! I'm now looking for about 3-5 people who can write tutorials or create tags out of my PTU kits. You will receive ALL of my PTU kits for free. I ask that you advertise your work and post your tags/tutorials within atleast 3 forums/groups! Please email me at chassityoquendo@aol.com with examples of your work, links to your tutorials, and a blog link (if you have one), and be sure to CT Call in the subject line, :D! I will look over all entries carefully and make my decisions. I'm glad to take more than 5 people if I can't decide, hehe! So go ahead and start emailing me with your work and show me what you can do!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...