Jacob Blog Set Freebie

So in light of New Moon coming out soon I've created an awesome blog set that you see now on my blog! I even made it into a freebie so that everyone could use it! It's absolutely beautiful!!! I used the kit called Jacob by Cora's Creations (formally Pimp'd Designz). In the download you will find a background for a 2 column and a 3 column layout, one header that you can place your images into, 5 ready-to-use column headers, and one blank column header. I hope you all enjoy!
OMG!!!! It has been brought to my attention that I completely forgot the header in the download! So sorry everyone! If you haven't already downloaded the set then the header is now in the download and you're all set!
If you HAVE already downloaded the set then you can download just the header HERE!!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Oct. 31, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's AMAZING!!! I just love it! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is gorgeous. Thanks so much.
    Hugs,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for creating and sharing this fantastic blog set as a freebie for us all. Much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...