My Doll PTU Kit Available

Woohoo! I've finally listed my newest kit called My Doll in all my stores! It's a wonderfully beautiful kit that I hope you all enjoy! It was inspired by my daughter whom I call my doll because when she was a little baby she had such big eyes and looked like a baby doll!
So my CT also created some awesome things with this kit and I hope you all enjoy them!

Natasha at Sticky Kisses made a Qp Freebie for you all! Visit her blog HERE to download!



Charly from Country Hollow scraps also created this cute little tag with the kit! I love seeing what people can create! If you create any tags, please feel free to email me at chassityoquendo@aol.com and I will show your work here on my blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...