New Kits Coming Soon and Tutorial

So I know it's been quite some time since I added the next addition to the Twilight Collection and I'm truly sorry for that. I wanted to get some new CU items because the next installment in the Collection is going to be Bella & Edward, WOOHOO! So I wanted to get some new CU stuff because I didn't want all of the Collection to start looking the same! I think I have some fresh new things that are going to make these kits special, as well as some non character kits for the Collection as well! So Bella and Edward are coming soon as I'm working on them now, and to look forward to the next installment in the Collection I have a tutorial for you guys that my CT member Michelle made for you guys using the very first Twilight Collection kit, Night's Sun! I hope you all enjoy it and look forward to the next installments in the Collection!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...