PIRATES

Are you a Pirate?
Are you sharing my kits with others through file sharing sites or any other means?
Are you receiving PTU kits for free from people other than the owner?
IF you answered yes then you are a Pirate or are condoning piracy and this is stealing!
If you are reading this and you have the intention to purchase my kits and share them with others through groups or any other means then you are not welcome to purchase my kits. You are violating my Terms Of Use by doing this and I do not appreciate it when others are undermining my hard work. I put a lot of time and effort into these kits and i sell them tohelp supplement income for my family. It is not too much to ask that you pay $3 for a kit in order to use it, but I know we are all in hard times, including me. Please do not partake in groups that condone sharing of PTU kits and all designers would greatly appreciate it if ou contacted them about their items being shared!
If you are purchasing my kits with the intent of sharing them then DO NOT buy them.
On a nicer note, I do suppose that this means I am becoming popular and that others enjoy my work, however I don't appreciate this particular gesture.
Thank you to all of you who follow my TOU and are compliant users! I trully appreciate the lot of you and I trully keep on creating for you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...