Edward and Bella Tutorials and Tags

Ok so do you love Edward or Bella more? If you're a girl then you probably said Edward, right? Well I know I would say that Edward is my fave over Bella any day, LOL! But it seems that my CT might feel the same way with all these Edward tags and tutorials! So it's needless to say that these next few tags and tutorials were created using my kits Edward and even Bella! :)
So this first tutorial is by my wonderful CT Michelle!


These next two tuts are by my friend Cora from Cora's Creations and Pimp'd Designz using Bella and Edward!

These next two tags were created by my CT Dawdy and aren't they just gorgeous? She always has such great examples of how my kits can be used for so much more than just it's theme! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...