Generic Blinkies

Are you a new scrapper with a very new blog?
Maybe you want a blinkie for your blog but you don't want to pay for it right now?
Do you jut want SOMETHING to put on your blog and represent you?
Well I'v created some generic blinkies and that you can use until you find the right time to get your own. Visit the Free Blinkies page by clicking the link above in the linkbar and it will take you to all the free blinkies I have. There are a few generic blinkies right now but I'm going to be creating some more soon.
I'm also going to be creating some fun blinkies for everyone to place on their blogs, including Twilights, Moms, Sayings, and whatever I might think of! Visit the Free Blinkies Page often to see what I might post next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...