BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Ok so I guess the time has come for me to give my big announcement! I've decided to stop selling kits. That's right, I'm taking my kits out of stores and will not be selling anymore. Where I am in my life right now I just feel it is better for me to do so. No, there is no drama behind the scenes as to why I'm leaving. For me, I feel that I'm losing some of my passion for tagging and scrapping that I once had. It has become more of a business and something that I "must" do in order to succeed and I don't like this feeling that I've developed for it. With all the things like advertising and sales and what not, I just don't feel it is something I want to do anymore. I'm currently 7 1/2 months pregnant and it's getting harder and harder for me to find the time to keep up with the business side of it. I also have an Etsy shop where I sell my crochet and I really miss not being able to do that anymore, so I'm also going to be focusing more on that.

So what does all of this mean to you? I will still be here and creating. I love my tutorials and hope that by taking the PTU scrapping out of it I can fall in love with my tagging again. I also plan on creating freebies still so maybe I will be able to create more freebies for you!

As of the end of October my PTU kits will be retired from stores and they will not be available. I do not plan on making them all available for you here just because I've retired. Who knows though, I might offer an occassional surprise freebie during the holidays! If you want my PTU kits I suggest you go and try to scoop them as quick as possible! They will be on sale toward the end of the month so get the ones you have on your wish list while you still can! :)

Wishing everyone the best of luck and hope to speak to everyone soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...