Blog Backgrounds

So there have been a couple of exciting things happening that you all will really enjoy, but I'm going to keep one of them a secret until it's ready! ;) Until then I want to share my new blog with you all! I've created a seperate blog for all of my blogger backgrounds and blog sets. It's called PolkaDottie Blogs, Creative Blogs by PolkaDot Scraps. There was so much info to unclude that I decided to go ahead and start a new blog for it. I can't wait to start sharing all of my blog secrets and freebies.

Right now all of my older blog sets are available there until I start to post some new ones. You can also find links to helpful blog tutorials, other free background sites, and more.

So head on over there now and start following the blog so that you can get all the updates on when new blog sets are added! :D

http://polkadottieblogs.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...