Wanna Know More About Me?

Hey there everyone! I've been re-designing a old blog of mine that was originally for my crochet business on Etsy. I've decided to completely revamp it and make it more about me and the creative things I like to do away from the computer! I still plan on adding things from my shop since they are handmade and creative, but I also plan to put more of me into it as well! If you want to know more about me and the other creative things I do then please head on over there and follow my blog! I know it's a little behind and the posts are few and far between (that's because I deleted some) but I promise it will be filled with much more fun from crochet/knitting, to baking, to sewing, and a little about me and my life! Think of it as a behind the scenes of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...