New Ad Templates & FREEBIES

Hey hey hey!  I have some awesome new things for everyone to enjoy!  Ad Templates are here!  It's very exciting for me because I'm trying to expand and have for to offer for everyone!  The great thing about these templates is that you can use them to advertise anything you want, from Sales to CT Calls, and you don't have to spend valuable time trying to create an ad because it's already done.  They all come in a flattened PNG as well as Layered images with removable "Sale" graphic in two formats.  Buy them singly or in bundles of 4 for a lower price.




And for fun, I created these 2 FREEBIE Ad Templates for you all to use and get the hang of my Ad Templates!  More are to come so be on the lookout, both PTU and FTU! :D




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...