FREEBIE :: Luscious

So last month I was a Spotlight Designer over at Taggers Art E-Magazine, and I was so excited!  If you missed it then be sure to check it out HERE!  I was super excited to be featured and get a chance to tell everyone more about me and my story!  With the feature I offered a freebie that was there for the month of May, but since May is now over then it will now be available here on my blog!  I really hope you enjoy!  If you wrote a tutorial using this freebie then please direct users here for the download, it will be here from now on!  :D

:: Download ::

13 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on Jun. 03, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You for this lovely kit

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much, very pretty kit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful kit. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is SO cute! Thanks a bunch for keeping it available!! =D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...