FREEBIE :: Waiting FB Cover

Hey there everyone!  I created this amazing FB Cover for my own personal facebook timeline and I thought it would be nice to share it with you!  I really hope you all like it!

Click on the image for the full size view and save to your computer to upload to your facebook cover!

So, while we're talking about facebook, I've set up my personal facebook so that you can subscribe to my public posts without me seeing any of your posts!  Even if you are a fan of my PDS FB page (and if you aren't then head on over to my FB page to become a fan and get m updates on facebook), you won't get some more of my more everyday info then you will with my personal page!  So if you want to subscribe to my page then feel free to head on over there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...