Spring Color Palettes 1-5

Hi there everyone!  In the spirit of making tagger and designer style goodies to share I thought I would share some pretty color palettes!  I often find inspiration from things around me, and sometimes the most fun in creating a scrapkit was figuring out the colors and naming it, LOL!  I love creating the color palettes and putting colors together and I want to share that with all of you, but I'll let you name them as you choose!  ;)  Here are 5 color palettes that could be for spring or whatever you like!  There's lots of versatility with color palettes and lots of interpretations based on your own creativity!  I hope you enjoy these and keep on the lookout for more to come!

No harm is intended with these palettes and they are just as inspiration for your kits or other work! Use them however you like for your tagging, blog trains, and kit making, whatever suits you, but please DO NOT sell them!  Thank you!  :)

Right click and save each one to your computer!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...