PTU now FTU Freebies: The End

It's freebie time! These are kits that used to be PTU and are now available for FTU! NO, I haven't made anything new or added elements, they are completely the same as they used to be. If you've previously purchased any of these kits then so sorry, it's nothing new to you, but if you haven't then I'm happy to share them with you! :)

So this is the last freebie friday for my ptu to ftu kits! Awwwwwww! I know, I know, it was fun while it lasted! Here you'll find some goodies I saved for last! There are some kits that I made to represent love in some way, and then a few left over! I hope you had fun and feel free to post tags you've made on my facebook page!















13 comments:

  1. thank you so much for sharing the awesome kits!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful creations with us! Jules

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for thisLots of awesome Freebies LG Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much for all these beautiful kits.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so very much for all of the wonderful kits you offer to us for free. They're really pretty and I know I enjoy using them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful work!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you very much for all the goodies

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you for sharing all your beautiful kits. Can't wait to use them!
    Love from Holland,Claudia (www.tristanvanschie.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  9. made a tutorial with lonesome. tag for you on my blog as well ty http://unique-styles.blogspot.com/2016/08/ftu-denim-diva.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gorgeous tag! Thank you so much for my present! :D

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...