Over the Rainbow Freebie Kit

So I finally finished my latest kit called Over the Rainbow!! I made it for my sister who really wanted a rainbow sig because she loves rainbows for many reasons! This kit is pretty versatile since you can use it for just about anything, especially summer! It has all the colors of the rainbow in it and so many elements, I don't even know how I managed to put so much into it! It features 71 elements, 19 frames, and 17 papers. I'll probably post a paper add-on kit for this eventually but I really wanted to post the kit now! Here is a look at my sister's sig also! Hope you all like it!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love the beautiful bright colors! thanks so much for sharing this great kit!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...