Children Are Golden- KSK Blog Train Taking Off

Yay, my first Blog Train! I've decided to join some blog trains to get some steady freebies rolling out for you guys, and the first one up is Kolor Scapez. Kolor Scapez has 2 kits a month, the first being an Awareness theme. This theme is to bring awareness to International Childhood Cancer Campaign Month. Visit Children Cancer Center, Clicsargent, and The Little Books That Could for more info.
I really enjoyed making this kit and I'm sure you all will enjoy using it! It is of course a tagger kit and it looks awesome. The rules of the train are to post a Sneak Peak as your preview, so this kit is a bit of a surprise, but trust me when I say that it is AWESOME! This kit features 53 elements, 15 frames, and 20 papers. I hope you all enjoy and be sure to check out all of the stops and leave some love, there are tons of goodies to enjoy!




TRAIN STOPS
Aleahs Mommy Designs
Miggins
AlexeMadeIt
Faery Lane Designs
Rags
Candy's Treasures
SimplyMadebyShell
FoxyLady Creations
PolkaDot Scraps <----- YOU ARE HERE Kolor'Scapez! Scraps
StacieCakes Creations
I Be A Scrappin



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. love trains this is an awesome kit, wonderful colors and elements. appreciate the labor and talents that went into it. tyfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Jun. 15, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...