Alice and Jasper are here!!!

Woohoo, I finally finished and added the Alice and Jasper kits to my stores! You can buy them together or seperate, in tagger size only! These kits are trully beautiful and I love the way they came out. Besides Edward, Alice is my next fave character and I feel I have quite a bit in common with her from the shopping to event planning, LOL! For some reason I just felt that Alice exuded the color purple, so that wa the main idea of her kit, as well as colors that I pulled from a movie pic. Jasper's kit is a mix between the love and care he shows toward Alice, as well as the rugged nature of his past! I trully love these kits and I hope you do to! heck out my stores to buy!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...