Christmas Fun Coming in December

So when I was little I lived in Germany until I was about nine years old, which is when we moved here to the US. My mother is German and my father was in the military. Anywho, I have so many fond memories of that time, one of them being the advent calendars we got every year. You know the ones, the calendars you hang up and every day starting on the first of December you find that day and open the window and there's a piece of chocolate inside. Of course my sisters and I often cheated and ate some of the candies in advance, but I still loved the calendars. It counted down the days until Christmas for us!

So in celebration of my fond childhood memories and Christmas being around the corner I will be doing my own scrap advent calendar for you all! What does that mean? Well every day, starting on the first of December, I will post a freebie that you will be able to get for 24 hours only. That's right, 25 days of freebies!!! You'll never know what you're gonna get as it will be a surprise, but I will tell you that you could get a PTU kit, a new cluster frame, and all types of scrapping goodies, maybe even an all new never before released kit. Make sure to check here every day from December 1st to the 25th for your Christmas Advent Freebies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...