New Kit and wonderful CT work!

I have an awesomely new kit available for you guys in stores! It's called My December and is a winter inspires kit! I really hope you all enjoy it as much as I did making it! Of course it now comes in full and tagger sizes.

This tag was created by Dawdy. I must say that it is an animated tag and I'm certainly not doing it any bit of justice by uploading it this way. :)


Here is a super cute tutorial that was created by Natasha at Sticky Kisses Designs! I absolutely love what she did with this kit! Even though it's faily simple, it's everything I imagined when I designed this kit! :)
And yet another of my fave designers, Cora from Cora's Creations and Pimp'd Designs, has created this awesomely amazing tutorial with my fave tube artist, Elias Chatzoudis!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...