His Lullaby- Twilight Collection Kit and Tags

Ok so I'm getting really bad at posting when I should and I'm gonna try to work on that! His Lullaby is in stores and I really love how this kit came out! The inspiration behind this kit is more about all of the musical lullaby's that Edward composes for his family, not just the one he does for Bella. So in a way they all belong to him and that is why it is called His Lullaby even though it has a very girlie color scheme. I hope everyone enjoys it as much as I do! This is a tagger kit and when you purchase this kit in any of my stores then you will receive a free set of matching glitters with it!

Here are some wonderful tags by Dawdy using this kit and I hope you all enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...