Spring Fantasy Tut by Me and Mention

Ok my ellow scrappers, LOL, I mentioned before that I was teaching a wonderful group of ladies everything that I know about Scrapkit making in the CafeMom group called Club Siggie Addicts. In that group I ran a little challenge for the ladies to create a kit with a spring theme and a particular color scheme that I provided. Everyone who participated did an AMAZING job, trully 100's times better than I ever did in the beginning. I placed 3 winners who all got little awards for their blogs and such but the 1st place winner also got a tag created from their kit by me and help with advertising. I thought the best way to kill two birds with one stone was to create a tutorial from that kit and that would be the best way to advertise and bring traffic to their new blogs. The 1st place winner also get mention from me and me urging all of my readers to visit them, so this is my mention. Everyone please go on over to Sakred Creations and check out her super cute kit for the challenge which is FTU for everyone to use! She also hired me to make over her blog so check it out as I think it turned out really amazing! Here is a preview of the kit she created!

So here is the super cute tutorial that I created with the kit. The tube is of course in the kit so everything is completely FTU! Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...