Pixel Work

Ok, so waaayyyyyy back in April I created a page on my blog for my pixel work. I love doing pixel work but sometimes it can be very tedious. I also had a lot going on since April, being pregnant and I was in my first trimester so I didn't want to sit in front of the computer for the length of time it took to finish a piece of pixel work. Now that I'm feeling much better I would love to get back into my pixeling. I've created another Calendar for August (which I know is gonna be over soon) and I'm gonna try to create all the rest of the months for the rest of this year! I also have some Twilight pixels I did a while back as my first dolling pixel work so I want to post them also. Keep on the lookout for them and make sure to click on My Pixel Work up in the linkbar!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...