Two LO's I Made

Hi there everyone! I thought I'd give a quick little update about me and show off two cute Layouts that I made.

So if you haven't heard by now through myblog then this will be a shock to you, but I'm now 9 months pregnant (38 weeks) and by baby is coming by C-section next Friday. We're all really excited about it around here and can't wait for him to arrive! I'll be sure to post lots of picks when I can after the baby comes. I'll probably make tons of layouts as well! I've been in a pretty good scrapping and tagging mood so when I come back I'll probably create tons of tutorials for you all to enjoy! I had a bunch of ideas for kits before I stopped selling so I will probably have a few freebies cooked up for you as well!

But here are my two little layouts that I created! This first one is of my daughter on her first Christmas 3 years ago! She wasn't even one yet, LOL! I absolutely love the pic and the way it looks with the Christmas tree in the background so I thought it would be really fun to use it!
-Scrapkit called Holiday Joy by Pimp'd Designz
-Template loosely based on ♥ of Simplicity Template Freebie by Susan Robinson Designs
-Wordart by Daira

-Scrapkit called A Present Part1 by Thaliris Designs
-Curvy Template by Kim B Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...