ABC's of Me

So I was blog hopping, something I like to do, and found out about a cute little blog called Sassy Sippy Cups and Sticky Sarcasm. It's a personal journal style blog and I kinda like what she posts about! Anywho, she had a cute post there about herself from A-Z and I wanted to do the same! It will help everyone get to know me a little and so forth so why not, besides, I LOVE useless questionaires, LOL! So here we go!!!

Age: 28

Bed Size: We just got a brand new King size and I LOVE it!

Chore You Hate: All of it! I mostly hate putting away clothes, LOL!

Dogs: I love dogs! Right now we have a little MinPin/Poodle mix, but soon she's going to go live with my Mom!

Essential Start Of Your Day: I have to check my email! If I don't I get antsy and aggravated because I get sooooooo much mail that it will get crowded!

Favorite Color: I have a few... purple, white, black.

Gold or Silver: White gold, LOL, best of both worlds!

Height: 5'6" (but the docs say I'm 5'5.5", shhhh don't tell!)

Instruments I Play, (Or Have Played): In middle school I played the alto sax, and then the bells

Job Title: MOM and WIFE, that says it all!

Kids: daughter Cecilia (turning 4 next week), son Cassiel (4 months)

Live: This Army Post in Colorado

Mom's Name: Cornelia, but everyone calls her Connie ;)

Nicknames: Chass, Mom, Babe, Hun.....

Overnight Hospital Stays: Well I had a c-section with each of my kids. I also had to stay overnight while pregnant with my daughter for the stomach flu and dehydration.

Pet Peeve: Oh wow, I have lots! Um, lets see! I hate when people take too long for no reason. I hate being late, especially when someone makes me late because they took to long! I don't like when people ask a question just so they don't have to try to figure it out for themselves, drives me nuts! I could go on but I won't, LOL!

Quote From a Movie: Oh wow, um ok I guess I'm gonna say it! "I had an adrenaline rush, it's very common, you can Google it!" from Twilight, LMAO! And "My father is part of the CIA and he;ll have you dead in minutes!" from Girl Interupted.

Right or Left Handed: Right handed

Siblings: I have two younger sisters, Courtney and Colby

Time You Wake Up: Right now it's somewhere around 10am or so, depending on when the munchkin wakes up!

Underwear: LMAO, Under There ------>

Vegtables You Dislike: I don't care for squash, zucchini, or eggplant

What Makes You Run Late: kids, LOL

Xrays You've Had Done: Lots, the ones I remember are for my hands (carpal tunnel) and for my ankle in high school when I sprained it!

Yummy Food You Make: My new faves is my turkey meat loaf and sweet potato chips!

Zoo Animal: I used to love the Elephants, but since moving here to Colorado Springs, at the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo you can feed the Giraffes, so it's my new fave!!!

Are you going to post this to your blog? Leave me a link so I can see what you wrote!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...