I Heart the Facebook Covers

I'm gonna be honest and say that I love the new Facebook Timeline!  I mostly love it due to the new covers they have!  I just love creating covers for it!  So since I love to make the covers so much I decided to start sharing some of those covers with all of you!

This cover was created using the scrapkit called Vroom by Chriscrap!  It's super cute if you're moving, or traveling or love road trips!  Hope you like it and leave some feedback as to what you think.

You may not alter this cover in any way, it's meant for personal use only.  Click the image for it's full view and then right click and save to your computer!


2 comments:

  1. I think we might be the only two people in Facebook land that like the new timeline. LOL I love designing the new covers for it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the timeline covers too i have made like 2 per month since i had it! lol :) yours are so cute! thanks for offering them! hugs

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...