My Tech Savvy Collab Tutorials and Freebies

There are sooo many awesomely wonderful and amazing tutorials using the PMTw/S latest Collab, Tech Savvy, over on the PMTw/S Tut Blog. If you haven't seen them then you need to go check them out, they are super gorgeous!  I had also written some of my own, but because of the large out pour of our awesome CT, I decided to hold on to these and post them at a later date!  Well, here they are!  I love how they came out and I really hope you like them also!




Now, if you haven't already gotten the Tech Savvy Collab for yourself then I HIGHLY suggest that you do. It is so amazing!!!  There are 5 kits chocked full of exciting elements and techy surprises!  The creativity was going wild on the CT and no one could stop creating tons of freebies for everyone!  These freebies were made available free with purchase and changed up every week.  If you didn't get my freebies then here they are for you to snag now!  I'm telling you, it was amazing how I could just keep on going with these awesome kits and had to make myself stop, LOL!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...