Cats and Dogs Freebie

Hello there everyone I have a freebie for you once again! I made this kit called Cats and Dogs for all of us animal lovers out there! I don't know about the rest of you, but I trully love by dogs like my kids and so I made this tagger sized kit for all the awesome sigs about our pets! This kit is tagger size and has 64 elements, 20 frames, and 20 papers. I hope you all enjoy! Here is the tag I made of two of my doggies (the lab passed away last Dec.) using the kit! Feel free to leave some comments and feedback!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Wow Sweetie this kit is just amazing! Not many doggie kits out there, but yet a lot of dog lovers.I am definitely going to use this kit! Tysm Sweetie for thinking of our babies lol. Sorry to hear about your lab I also had a dog that passed way. I will definitely make a siggie for him as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so precious! thanks so much for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this. I plan on using this to show off pictures of the pom my grandmother lost just before Christmas. It will make something even more special for her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings from Australia. Many thanks for creating and sharing this fantastic kit.
    I have been searching for a cat/dog kit for some projects, to this is just perfect. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...