Designer Preview Freebie *UPDATED*

I have another freebie for you guys and all of you kit designers might like this one! It's a free designer preview! I started working on a nice preview as a PTU and thought I'd also make this toned down version as a freebie. I will have a nicer version with beautiful foliage in it for sale in my shops soon! This item is for personal use to display your FTU and PTU scrapkits and is not meant to be sold as is or in an altered state! I hope you all enjoy it. Leave some love if you download please!

*It seems as though the previews I created were not correct and people were having a hard time opening them in their respective programs, so now I've added a PSD file to the zip and reuploaded it! For everyone that has uploaded this and had prblems I am so sorry, it is fixed now! You can redownload it and it should definitely work now! Sorry, and thank you!*



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...