A Fairytale Kit and Tutorials

Hello hello hello there everyone! So I'm finally posting about my latest kit and I have some wonderful CT Tutorials and tags to go with them! This kit is so so so cute and whimsical for you all that I know you will enjoy it! I actually created my latest blog set with it as you can see and I just love it! Unfortunately I have taken down all of my full size kits and this kit now comes in Tagger Size only. I may design full size kits again in the future but I don't know right now.
Here are some awesome tags by Dawdy! She did a fantastic job bringing out the essence of the kit as always.


This next tutorial is by Natasha of Sticky Kisses Designs and I love how the tube goes well with the colors of the kit. I hope you all enjoy!


This next tutorial is by Michelle of Maf's Mayhem and she used only items from the kit to complete this tut. She did a fantastic job as well and did exactly what I envisioned for this kit. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...