Starving Artist Store Train




It's time for another Starving Artists Store Train Collab, and it's a doozy!!! Of course I had to participate and I made you all a fairly large kit to play with! There was no theme this year, only a palette of BEAUTIFUL colors, so make sure you check out as many kits as you can because you're going to get a large variety of things to choose from!


The kits are already in stores and they're only $2, so start shopping now! You can visit the Starving Artist Blog to see which designers and which stores are participating in this AMAZING event!


Now of course you can get my kit, which I've named Cutie Patootie, over at PMTw/S. You can also see the other designers' kits there as well! Here is what mine looks like, and I hope you will fall in love with it enough and go buy it, it's only $2 and it's a steal for all the stuff I put in it, LOL!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...